0815 is not enough.
Quality is forever.
High personal involvement needs a goal. Something giving us fresh impetus. For Flachglas Nord-Ost, this is your satisfaction. We can only be successful if you are fully convinced of our performances. That is why we invest specifically and continuously in measures that are improving our quality standards. The result is innovative products for need-based, flexible system solutions and unique concepts for quality assurance in production along with maximum adherence to delivery dates.
The name is line. blackline.
Better never dies.
Quality is a mission that demands specialised know-how and years of experience. Innovative strength and solution-oriented thinking are required. With the new bonding system blackline, Flachglas Nord-Ost creates the prerequisites to develop the perfect solution for any individual demand.
blackline redefines quality standards:
- blackline is more efficiency: It offers maximum thermal insulation, that means lower heating costs and less CO2 emission.
- blackline is more function: The all round homogeneous bonding system ensures a tightly closed, congruent assembly along with durable functionality.
- blackline is more flexibility: It is perfectly suitable for individual shaping, for the manufacturing of large units (up to 270 x 600 x 10 cm) and for triple glass structures. Pane gaps from 6 mm to 20 mm are possible.
- blackline is more design: The matt black sealant absorbs interfering reflections. The area of pane gaps becomes almost invisible.
100 % flexibility, 100 % functionality: The innovative bonding system blackline is the tailor-made solution for your insulation glass project.
With the licence to test.
To make sure nothing will get lost a tight-knit network is required. This applies in particular to quality control and assurance. Flachglas Nord-Ost is setting new standards with two ultra-modern line scanners. Both the dimensional accuracy and service quality of glass units is already tested on the production line. This is followed by an inspection: for defects in the gap between the panes and for the correct attachment of spacers and bars.
Your quality advantages offered by the FNO Quality Zone:
- utmost process efficiency for maximum adherence to schedules
- guarantee of quality requirements specified by the "Bundesverband Flachglas"
- optional superior, individual quality specifications are possible
- quality documentation available any time:
– single pane scan: dimensional accuracy and surface purity
– insulation glass scan: defects in the gap between the panes, attachment of
spacers and bars
– documentation of results of the total order
Defective units are already detected during the production process and do not enter the finishing chain. The quality check is fully documented and can easily be downloaded as a PDF file.