All clear, all around.
The standards for glazing in vehicle cabins and cabs are particularly stringent. Whether it is a crane, a construction vehicle or an aircraft tractor – the material, processing and design requirements are specific to each particular project and require specialist expertise. The best possible protection and optimum visibility for the vehicle drivers are at the very core of these requirements.
Flachglas Nord-Ost has many years of experience in cabin glazing. Innovative production processes and highly committed experts in glass processing make for solutions that meet the highest standards of quality and cost-effectiveness.
Your benefits at a glance
- 1 Extensive range of insulation glass
- 2 Many additional and special functions possible (e.g. anti-glare, solar control and walk-on glass)
- 3 Dimensionally accurate CAD processing
- 4 All-round processing of edges
- 5 Any glass contours and any round corners are possible with blackline®
- 6 blackline® prevents condensation and hence corrosion
- 7 Product safety and quality assurance to DIN EN 12150-2 and DIN EN 14428
- 8 Manufacturing of model panes according to your DXF or DWG files
- 9 Your orders can be retrieved at any time and quickly amended as all customer files are archived
Fragen? Weitere Infos?
Any questions? Would you like further information? Then please contact our cabin glass specialist, Jens Fischer, directly.
Phone: 0 39 37 22 22-33